logo

Warning: The forum is now for consultation only. Please use GitHub Discussions to post any questions or comments.

Welcome Guest ! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TheStigh  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 12:42:12 AM(UTC)
TheStigh

Groups: Registered
Norway

Hi,

To see information about the created report, the only option I find is the 'Report Information' = True.
But, this is not looking good at all, and I'm courious to learn if there is a different way to show a summary of the Restrictions?

Like if using Date From and Date To in a proper formated way?

A different issue is, if I have 3 different models with 3 different corresponding HTML Views, the Report Information show's per View. This is not practical?

Another question would be if there isn't a good way to create a custom header to any report ?

Thx,
Stigh
epf  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 8:30:31 AM(UTC)
epf

Groups: Administrators
Switzerland

Was thanked: 206 time(s) in 199 post(s)
Everything can be customized in SR :-),
The information block is built in the main Report Template (file Report.cshtml in the repository templates folder).
Check at the end from :
<div id="information_div" style="display: none; @View.GetCSS("information")">

You can change it globally in the file itself so all reports will inherit from your changes or you can modify the template per report using the 'Custom template' property of your root view.

Note that modifying the standard template may cause issues when migrating to new version of SR...

Concerning the current information display, it is normal to display the result per model...however you can have suggestions.

TheStigh  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 9:44:48 AM(UTC)
TheStigh

Groups: Registered
Norway

Originally Posted by: epf Go to Quoted Post
Everything can be customized in SR :-),
The information block is built in the main Report Template (file Report.cshtml in the repository templates folder).
Check at the end from :
<div id="information_div" style="display: none; @View.GetCSS("information")">

You can change it globally in the file itself so all reports will inherit from your changes or you can modify the template per report using the 'Custom template' property of your root view.

Note that modifying the standard template may cause issues when migrating to new version of SR...

Concerning the current information display, it is normal to display the result per model...however you can have suggestions.

Ok :)
I did some CSS (as you have seen) for the cell-tables, and the information block also adapted this (with not the best result :) ).
But now I can change the .cshtml instead, and even point to a different custom CSS file if I wish.