logo

Warning: The forum is now for consultation only. Please use GitHub Discussions to post any questions or comments.

Welcome Guest ! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DharanGokul  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2022 12:42:35 PM(UTC)
DharanGokul

Groups: Registered
Man
India

Hello, Recently I created 15 seal reports and I created output view and schedule. then I created the task in the windows task scheduler.
first, I have scheduler 2-3 reports at the same time, it works perfectly. then I added other reports. but now 6-8 reports are only executed. but other reports are schedule is disabled.
every time I try to give all the reports schedule is "true". but again it's going to be "false". I need to run the report daily night in HTML view.

then I am receiving this error in the seal scheduler worker. when the report is automatically executed.
Access to the path 'CompiledRazorTemplates.Dynamic.RazorEngine_07879c41b5a742c195d061020d318db5.dll' is denied.

Added before https:// i have added some screen shots

prnt.sc/WqNPZ0Z6JS0D
prnt.sc/G1EkzHJ-b5yn
prnt.sc/svv8wnCcH5-g
prnt.sc/N7TUV0hmzVxj

Edited by user Saturday, May 21, 2022 12:51:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

epf  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2022 3:43:14 PM(UTC)
epf

Groups: Administrators
Switzerland

Was thanked: 206 time(s) in 199 post(s)
I wonder if you are not mixing both ways to schedule report.
The default way is the use of the Windows Task Scheduler for Windows only): Tasks are automatically configured when you edit the report schedule.
In this case, you should have 15 different entries in the Windows Task Scheduler: one for each schedule.

The other way is to use the Seal Scheduler as a Windows Service or Worker (for Linux) as explain at https://sealreport.org/Tutorials#lineScheduler
Here only 1 process is a scheduler and it executes all the schedules, perhaps this is why you get these weird exceptions.

You can not mix both ways.

Not that the coming version 6.6 will change a bit how the Seal Scheduler works: Report would be executed in separated process.

DharanGokul  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2022 11:19:43 AM(UTC)
DharanGokul

Groups: Registered
Man
India

i have tried only running the seal work scheduler.exe file and given start date and repeat schedule. but only few reports only running. others going to schedule "false"