logo

Warning: The forum is now for consultation only. Please use GitHub Discussions to post any questions or comments.

Welcome Guest ! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sealfan  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2016 7:07:50 PM(UTC)
sealfan

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Is there a way I can have page elements show up in separate tabs instead of in the same tab?

Right now the only way I think I could do this is to create separate model objects with identical row and data elements with the same restrictions and using a different dimension value in the restrictions. Seems like a lot of work to accomplish what page elements do for pages, just in tabs instead.

I just don't like scrolling....
epf  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 6:15:17 AM(UTC)
epf

Groups: Administrators
Switzerland

Was thanked: 206 time(s) in 199 post(s)
Yes it is possible to do it but there is no View model for doing that directly (can be a future feature to have a ModelPageTab.cshtml template).

Actually you have to edit your model template (or just create a new one and save the file in your Repository/Views folder) and generate the HTML in order to have a jquery tab generated:
refer to https://jqueryui.com/tabs/

If you have a version working, just contact me so I may integrate it in a future release.

Good luck.
sealfan  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:07:08 PM(UTC)
sealfan

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Is there a way to filter a model using the Model HTML template instead of a restriction. That way I could have a single model object and use it in multiple HTML Views (Tabs) with different filters, and use the tab to filter the data some how? Any razor script that we could put in the view to filter this way?
epf  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:11:16 AM(UTC)
epf

Groups: Administrators
Switzerland

Was thanked: 206 time(s) in 199 post(s)
well, if you understand the result model, you could do more or less what you want with custom razor templates....
depending on the tab, you can change the way to build the HTML tables, but it will be really hardcoded and you have to do the same for the charts.