Here is the list of the major Open Source components used in Seal Report:
- NVD3 for the HTML5 charts
- Dynamic Properties for PropertyGrid helpers
- ScintillaNET for the source code editor
- Razor engine for the rendering and dynamic options
- Scheduler Managed Wrapper for the report schedules editor
- Data Tables to enhance HTML tables
- Multiple Select component for the report restrictions
- InnoSetup for the setup
- Yet Another Forum (YAF) for the forum
- DotNetZip to Zip email attachments
- Bootstrap for the Web Report Server
Contribute: Want to help?
If you are interested in contributing to Seal Report, you are welcome to help us in several different areas:
- Localization in your languages through the Translations file
- Reviews, product documentations and tutorials
- Beta testing
- Libraries of Data Sources and Reports on standard databases
- Additional View templates
- New features development
Feed the sealPURCHASE A LICENSE
- Need the PDF and Excel converter?
- Need help to integrate Seal Report in your own application?
- Want to support the product?
- Need workshop, training or consulting?
- PURCHASE A LICENSE OR GET CONSULTING AT ARIACOM.COM